BWS EXPO LARGE-FORMAT PRINTING
LATEX PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
Latex printing technology works with a variety of materials, such as: fabric, paper, film, canvas and many other coated and non-coated surfaces. Such a wide range of options available enables us to meet the needs of even the most demanding customers. Our company has HP equipment suitable for duplex printing at the maximum width of 3.18 m, 1200 dpi resolution. Our qualified and experienced printers and graphic designers ensure that all orders are fulfilled according to the highest professional standards.
- The latest technology available on the market
- High photo-finish quality, excellent colour saturation at the resolution of up to 1200 dpi
- 100% eco-friendly printing, non-toxic, odourless, safe for humans
- Suitable for a wide range of materials such as: fabric, paper, film and canvas, coated and non-coated surfaces
- Durability, speed, attractive prices and prints of the highest quality
Latex printing is 100% environmentally-friendly and odourless thanks to the use of water-based ink. It is the only Nordic Swan*-certified digital printing method, which complies with the strict LCE Gold** and ISO 14024 standards.
* The Nordic Ecolabel is awarded to products which remain environmentally friendly at all stages of production and use, as well as after disposal
**Greenguard Low Chemicals Emission
HP LATEX 3100 PRINTER
The HP latex printer, equipped with an optical media advanced sensor (OMAS), optical drop detector (ODD) and a spectrophotometer, guarantees excellent colour saturation and eye-catching quality. Pigment is applied with near-photoplotter precision thanks to the use of a tried and tested printhead system, which ensures a precise and consistent colour reproduction, as well as facilitates repeatability of orders. Products created with this printer are suitable for outdoor use, as they are resistant to the weather, UV rays and mechanical damage.
Phone: 502 086 430
Phone: 61 639 69 35